NFEP Film description
NFEP Film Installation
Our NFEP is very suitable for all kinds of resin printing and can print many accurate models.
Siraya Tech 2 Pcs NFEP Film
-- Better Performance Over FEP !
Initially developed for laser SLA printer and large format MSLA, Siraya Tech's premium NFEP Film offers excellent peel performance over standard FEP film.
- NFEP is softer than standard FEP and thus easier to scratch.
- Please use caution when installing and cleaning.
This performance gain translates to:
- High Print Success Rate
- Better durability
- Fewer layer lines
- Accurate Print Results
- Faster Print Speed
- 2 Pcs NFEP Film
- Size : A4 (210 x 297 mm)
- Thickness : 125um
- Can be cut into smaller pieces for diferent
We made improvements and upgrades for cardboard envelopes and films that would bend during transportation.
We used stronger cardboard for packaging, and this time 1 package contains 2 NFEP Films.
Siraya Tech's Premium NFEP Film
Siraya Tech NFEP Film is an upgraded version of FEP film, which is more durable and lasting than FEP, has a higher success rate, faster printing speed. This Siraya Tech NFEP Film is the best choice for printing a perfect model.
Great for Resin Printing
Now our Siraya Tech NFEP Films are available in A4 size, NFEP can be used for most LCD and LCP 3D printers ranging from 5.5'' panels to 10.1".
Installation instructions are on the back of the packaging, please read it carefully before use.
How to identify the Film in the NFEP package?
Just watch the video on the right →
NFEP Film Installation:
1. Prepare the printer's vat by removing the old films and checking for any damages on the screws/gasket.
Make sure you follow printer OEM's instructions on vat maintenance.
2. Find a place where there is a flat surface to place vat, film, and tool.
3. Remove the Siraya Tech NFEP film from the protective sleeves.
There is no protective film on the NFEp film itself, so be careful once removed from the sleeves.
4. Follow printer OEM's instructions on film installation for the vat. Most newer printers set film tension by screws, so all you may need to do is make sure the film is flat and tighten the screws.
5. Trim off excess pieces, so the film does not extrude past the edge of the vat.
Clean the film, and it is ready.
6. (optional) You may want to do a leak check by putting enough water to cover the entire film surface in the vat and leave it there for 30 minutes to see if the vat is working fine. Good practice for a large printer