Order ＆ Shipping
Don’t worry, please feel free to firstname.lastname@example.org get a reissue or compensation.
Please provide us with the following photos when contacting us, and we will submit them as evidence:
1. A shipping label showing the shipping number on the box.
2. There is a barcode with the resin name on the top/bottom of the box (used by the warehouse to scan and identify the product)
3. The label of the brand on the bottle, you can see the name of the resin.
Sorry to hear you have resin leakage issues.
If you receive the package and the resin leaks, please get in touch email@example.com please attach the following inspection.
1. Is the bottle or cap broken?
2. Is the safety plug (to prevent leakage) under the cover still there and intact?
3. Attach clear photos to Siraya Tech support.
You can refer to the shipping time mentioned in our shipping policy.
US: 3-10 days
Canada: 5-15 days
Australia: 5-8 days
New Zealand: 7-20 days
UK: 4-8 days
Most European countries: 7-15 days
Germany and Czech Republic: 3-5 days
Norway: 15-20 days
Turkey: 25-30 days
Iceland: 25-35 days
The times mentioned above are working days. Specific time depends on the actual shipping situation.
Package shipping time depends on shipping speed, transportation distance, and carrier delivery time.
Print ＆ Technology
Siraya Tech photosensitive resin are developed for mixing and we encourage our users to do that.
If you want to make your own, a good guess of the mix's exposure time is usually close to the weight ratio of the resins used.
Ratio of Resin A * Exposure time of A + Ratio of Resin B * Exposure time of B
Siraya Tech Tenacious Flexible Resin can not only be mixed with its own brand of resin, but can also be mixed with other brands to enhance the performance of the resin, such as Elegoo 8k water washable resin, Anycubic water washable resin, Anycubic plant based uv resin and ect.
To get the best printing results with UV resin for 3D printers, you need to configure the appropriate print settings for the resin.
Download print settings for Siraya Tech photosensitive resin on Elegoo, Anycubic, Creality, Phrozen, Peopoly, and Epax printers here.
To choose the best 3 printing resins, you need to base on the following conditions
1. Identify your printing project and select the resin type according to the project type
2. Check the mechanical properties of the resin based on your project.
3. Engineering resins need to pay attention to mechanical properties such as shrinkage and accuracy.
4. Model resin requires attention to details and impact resistance to avoid accidental damage during placement.
Siraya Tech 3D printing resin is compatible with most LCD, DLP, and MSLA printers on the market.
Siraya Tech resin is 405nm resin, specially designed to provide UV resin materials for 3D printing curing molding, and has been tested to be compatible with common printers on the market.
The following is only a partial list, if you want to see more, please view it on our print settings page.
ANYCUBIC 3D printers:
Photon Mono X
Photon Mono X2
Photon Mono X 6K
Photon Mono X 6Ks
Photon Mono M5
Photon Mono M5s
Photon M3 Max
Photon M3 Premium
Elegoo 3D printers:
Saturn 3 Ultra
MARS 2 PRO
MARS 3 PRO
Mars 4 Ultra
MARS 4 MAX
MARS 4 DLP