Print Setting File
Print Settings File Download
- Photon Mono
- Photon Mono 2
- Photon Mono X
- Photon Mono X2
- Photon Mono X 6K
- Photon Mono X 6Ks
- Photon Mono 4K
- Photon Mono SE
- Photon Mono M5
- Photon Mono M5s
- Photon M3 Plus
- Photon M3 Max
- Photon M3
- Photon D2
- Photon M3 Premium
Please install the latest Anycubic plugin for CHITUBOX to support AnyCubic Photon M3 Premium and AnyCubic Photon Mono X2 printers, Click here to get plugin.
Print settings PDF
More Questions About Printing
What to do if you can't find the print settings for your printer.
- If you need Lychee's print settings, but only found the Chitubox print settings file for your printer, you can download the Chitubox file and open is, then take a screenshot to save the print settings, and then manually input them into your Lychee slicer.
- There will be some printer exposure recommendations in the resin user manual, so you can also look in the user manual under sepport https://siraya.tech/pages/support.
- If you can't find your printer settings in the above two places, the exposure time of a printer with the same screen type and size will be a good starting point for testing.
- The Facebook community would be a good place to ask, they are experienced and helpful https://www.facebook.com/groups/sirayatech.
1. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org and share your complete printing information with us. Missing printing information may cause engineers to make incorrect judgments and be misleading.
- printer name and type
- UV power level (this is specific for Mono X, it is default at 80% but often set otherwise)
- resin type and order number
- printing temperature
- slicer and version
- print setting screenshot (see example pic)
- support setting (see example pic)
- print failure pictures (see example)
- how the model is set up (orientation/support) via a screenshot. (see example)
- Screen protector
You can also find help on Siraya Tech Facebook Community.