*Prices are in USD
Make sure to read the Fast user guide before printing
While the ideal printing condition for Fast is over 20C, we have printed as low as 15C as long as the bottom layers use more exposure time
- 【Fast Printing and Curing】Siraya Tech ABS-Like resin has good fluidity, which can effectively increase printing speed, and success rate and are easy to clean. And this 3D printing resin has an excellent combination of stiffness and toughness, is not fragile, and is strong enough to take that accidental fall from time to time.
- 【Non-Scratching】Siraya Tech Fast Mecha has a unique slick, non-scratch and is ideal for mechanical parts that require movement such as joints. When using 2 Mecha printed parts, it would not grind to powders.
- 【Great Resolution and Surface Finish】Siraya Tech Fast Mecharesin has a beautiful white color, high resolution, and smooth surface. This makes your models look great while reducing the time needed in postprocessing. Mecha also has the special Matte finish to reduce light reflection to reveal even more details.
- 【Low Odor and Easy to Clean】Siraya Tech fast ABS-Like resin produces little order in the 3D printing process and is not unpleasant.AndSiraya Tech fast resin is very easy to clean. After you print, you only need an air gun and alcohol spray to rinse it off, avoiding sticky after printing the model.
- 【Wide Applications】Siraya Tech standard 3D printer resin is highly compatible with most LCD and DLP 3D printers. This fast ABS-Like resin has a wide range of applications, from tabletop models to industrial parts, especially suitable for small and half-length models.
Reach and ROSH Certification: Click here to view
Payment & Security
Fast Grey / Navy Grey / Green / Creamy / Smoky Black / White / Metal Grey Properties
Shore Hardness 75 D
Tensile Stress at Break 31 MPa
IZOD Impact 25 Notched, J/m)
HDT at 0.455 MPa 65 °C
Elongation at Break 7 %
Young's Modulus 1100 MPa
Fast Mecha White Properties
Shore Hardness 78 D
Tensile Stress at Break 30 MPa
IZOD Impact 24 Notched, J/m)
HDT at 0.455 MPa 70 °C
Elongation at Break 6 %
Young's Modulus 1050 MPa
Fast Tough Grey
It's more flexible than regular ABS-like, allowing for more impact-resistant prints without the need for mixing.
Shore Hardness (D) 77D
Tensile Stress at Break (MPa) 32
IZOD Impact (Notched, J/m) 39
HDT at 0.455 MPa (°C) 63
Elongation at Break (%) 40
Young's Modulus (MPa) 1050
Fast Metal Grey Display
Fast Mecha White
ABS-like wear-resistant resin.
Compared with ordinary ABS-like Fast resin, Mecha White will not produce powder due to joint friction.
Siraya Tech Fast Mecha White has a non-brittle, tough surface and excellent detailing, This is particularly ideal for dolls and mechanical figures, and Great for general model making, and moveable parts.
Designed with joints and mechanical parts in mind, Fast Mecha retains the same Fast non-brittle property while having a tough surface that does not grind to powder quickly.
Opaque White Resin
ABS-like Fast Mecha White uses custom white pigments and composite materials, which makes Mecha White opaque white and scratch-resistant.
Great resolution and non-brittle
Fast Mecha also has a matte white surface with great details and finishes. Like all Fast resins, the Mecha version is also easy to print and clean.
ABS-like Fast Mecha White
We created Fast to be the all-around resin that people can use in everyday projects. Not only is it fast and easy to use, but it is strong enough to take that accidental fall from time to time.
- Not brittle like many low-cost resins
- Wide compatibility with LCD and DLP printers
- Scratch Resistant
- Fast Printing
- Not smelly
- Easy to clean and cure
- Great resolution and color