"The Craft – Glow In The Dark resin is ideal for applications that require print to emit light in the darkness.The
resin can be activated with UV light, Sunlight or even flashlights from smartphones. "
The ideal printing condition for Craft is over 25C as it improves curing speed and lowers viscosity.
The shelf life of the resin is one and a half years.
Even if it can be stored for such a long time, we still recommend that you use it in half a year.
UV Resin is a liquid sensitive to temperature, light, and time. Long-term storage will cause the components and pigment of the resin to precipitate and separate.
2. Print settings
Best print with recommended support setting, see below
Please download profiles base for Elegoo, Anycubic, Phrozen, Peopoly, EPAX, Creality here: Click here to download profiles
Resin Temperture 25-35C
|# of Initial Layers
|Exposure for Init Layers
|use Peopoly Deft profile for your printer type in Chitubox
|Mars 2 Pro
3. Glow-in-Dark effect
- The glow be activated via the use of common household light sources, including LED and flourecent light. A quick charge of a minute in close range (10cm) can give good effect.
- UV Light can also be used to add energy to the printed object and depending on energy level, 30 seconds to a minute can be ample when done in clsoe range.
- The glow effect can last up to 4 hours in dark environment while the glow diminishes over time.
4. Recommend best support settings
- We recommend medium preset support setting in chitubox for smaller prints. Heavy support for large prints on large priners.
- If you don't use chitubox, at least download a copy and see the detail settings for each preset and copy them over to your software of choice.
- Use a painter brush (or any brush made with hair) remove excess resins on the printed part with Use 95% concentrated Ethanol (preferred) or IPA to clean. Some form of methnol should work but make sure it does not contain acetone.
- After 2-3 minutes of cleaning action, remove alcohol with a hair dryer or air blower. For complex part with lots cavities, it may be a good idea to clean/dry multiple times.
- User can check by touching the dryed surface of the part to see if it is still sticky. If the dryed surface is still sticky, wash some more and dry again.
6. Post Curing
- Craft reached its optimal strength when the printed part is post-cured with UV after cleaned. Use 395-405nm UV light and cure for about 1-2 minutes.
- Make sure resin is completely cleaned off and there is not alcohol left (it needs to be dry) on the print before curing.
- It is important to dry the print made by Craft completely before post curing. There is no need to use submerge in water technique with Craft
7. Mechanical Properties
Shore D 84
Tensile Strength 43Mpa
Young’s Modulus 950Mpa
Elongation At Break: 2.5%
Heat Deflection Temperature: 65C